Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy dance...

Hi!

Well I hit one of my goals last week, I have officially lost OVER 200 pounds. (201.6 to be exact!)
I am very relieved and very happy. I have a mini personal goal, to be under a certain weight and that's my next goal and I'm pretty close to that too. (about 5 more pounds)

I know that I still have lots to lose, but it's becoming more and more achievable and I am starting to feel "normal".

I almost want to stop telling people how much I have lost when they ask, because people can get rude without meaning to. I have recently heard "WOW, I didn't realize you were THAT big", or "GEEZ, how much did you weigh to start with?"

So that is my big news, but also we recently joined the Y as a family. I think that has helped kick the weight loss up lately. I have been pulling some bigger numbers and I'm pretty sure that's why. The next session I really want to sign up for some water sport classes. I am pretty nervous but think the variety would do me good. My husband has been coming with me on the weekends, and I think having him as company makes it better.

I will post some new pictures soon!

Julie

4 comments:

  1. WooooHooooo, this is awesome. Congrats my friend. Do NOT let the negative steal your hard work. You deserve better. Congrats on joining the Y!!! I am back at my Y too, even signed up to learn to swim.

    ****happy dance just for you****

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats honey! I'm so proud of you and I know how hard you've been working towards this. Keep up the good work and about the swimming - just remember how much you used to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome!!

    Angela/Pretty in Orange

    ReplyDelete