Sunday, January 20, 2013

ALL YOU magazine

Hi!

"All you' magazine has done an article about me, with some nice photos of my son and I and also my friend Jen and her son too.  I am also on the cover! (I am in the orange sweater) I will link to the website below.

Also Monica Robins came to my house last week to interview me and talk about my weight loss and my health issues. It will air after 'The Biggest Loser', Monday the 21st at 11 p.m. and rumor has it, it will be a national story! Let me know if you see it and watch you think. Hopefully I look okay and don't sound stupid!

Thanks!

Julie

All you magazine:

http://dailysavings.allyou.com/2013/01/18/all-you-coupon-index-february-2013/

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate your points and tips which you shared with us. I would like to follow your site. May you be blessed with good health and longest life. I wish you a good luck. May your site be successful. Keep rocking. Thank you so much. Recently I updated my site:
    http://tinyurl.com/c5wrvh3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find a good article concerning the use of ephedrine hcl as a weight loss supplement here:-
    Ephedrine Hcl

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
    madera

    ReplyDelete